I teach two styles of yoga
Power Yoga: A heated practice that wrings out toxins and builds strength
Ashtanga Yoga: A meditative flow that deepens flexibility, breath and stamina
The up to the minute schedule of classes i teach
New Orleans yoga studios where I teach
A guide to getting on the mat today
How to decide which yoga class is right for you
GO TO POWER YOGA IF you're seeking:
- A sweaty workout. The room is heated to 80-90 degrees to flush out your body.
- Mobile muscles. We build core, arm and leg strength with am emphasis on mobility so your muscles are limber.
- Practical yoga philosophy. Sprout your lotus-gold from your namaste-garden, said no power yoga teacher ever. Power Yoga direction is clear, practical and powerful so you can use it on and off the mat.
Go to Ashtanga Yoga if you're seeking:
- One-on-one attention. Mysore style Ashtanga enables me to work with every student individually.
- More breathing, less talking. I don't lead your Ashtanga practice, your breath does. Ashtanga Yoga's emphasis on breath count cultivates a meditative state so your stress melts away.
- Freedom to develop a self-practice. The goal of mysore style Ashtanga Yoga is to create a self-practice. If you want to learn how to do yoga anytime, anywhere with or without a teacher, this class is for you.
MY SUGGESTION? DO THEM BOTH.
I teach these two styles of yoga because you'll feel amazing when you practice both.